- Big refactor of Core library
- LinqToExcel wrapper to create dynamically compiled classes for any worksheet column layout and provides runtime worksheet name selection (default LinqToExcel requires you know the name of the worksheet you want to read at compile time).
- Custom Fiddler extension - Calls a url (with MSHTML) to check for broken links (url passed to it via ExecAction). It then records any 404 http results to a file of your choice.
- Added four new MSBuild tasks to,
- "FiddlerExec" - this will start Fiddler if not already running and passes it a parameter via a call to Fiddler's ExecAction.exe (this allows you to "remote control" Fiddler). This is how we get Fiddler to dance and perform our "link check" (below).
- "GetUrls" - read a list of urls from your spreadsheet into an ItemGroup
- "LinkCheck" - takes an ItemGroup (of urls) as input and calls the "FidderExec" task on each one. The 404 http results from any broken static links in the markup are captured to file and made available back to MSBuild as a new ItemGroup (Task Output).
- "ReadFileAsItems" - reads a delimited text file and converts each row into a rich TaskItem (MSBuild ItemGroup) - you can select which columns to return as properties of the Item. This can be used to return the 404 results from the text file created by Fiddler back to MSBuild.
- If you plan on using the LinkCheck feature you need to unzip and copy DeploymentWang.Fiddler.dll to %Program Files%\Fiddler2\Scripts folder (assuming a default Fiddler install). Close/Restart Fiddler if already running.
- test.proj MSBuild script contains examples of each DeploymentWang MSBuild task so please take a look at this to get an idea of how to drive DeploymentWang.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.